Friday, April 27, 2012

I Have Really Been Busy

I have really been busy but I thought I’d stop for a minute and share a few of the pieces I have finished.

vignette1


A silver leaf mirror that will go in my eat in kitchen.  Two angel shelves and a duck egg blue occasional table with silver leaf trim that are going to King's Antiques.




silverleaftable



angel



mirrortop



silverleaftable2


I’ll be sharing the details on how I completed this little table later.  The bench in the background is from a previous post.  I just fell in love with it once I had finished refurbishing it  and decided to keep it. 

By the way, these pictures were taken in my new kitchen so you are getting a sneak peek. Princess

Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

Peggy,
Everything is lovely. It's hard to choose a favorite but, I do love the mirror! Have a wonderful weekend.
Kathleen

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Peggy, such pretty things. I'm in love with that tabletop! great job. thanks so much for linking up to VIF!!

Maureen Hayes said...

Peggy,

I know you must get sick of hearing the same thing from me over and over, but I LOVE all of your stuff so much! In the words of Racheal Zoe "I Die!", you were called to do this in life - no please move to NY!!! LOL!!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Maureen

Unknown said...

Wow, very talented! I found you on the Financial Friday hop. You sell these pieces?

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

That table is just precious! Thanks so much for lining up!

Anonymous said...

oh goodness you have been busy!! Love the angels especially! That little table is so pretty too! If you ever run out of little pieces of furniture your welcome to come over and work on my storage unit of items that I haven't gotten around to doing yet!!

bee blessed
mary

Unknown said...

Wow -- gorgeous stuff you did! Thanks so much for linking up. :)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Everything looks amazing! Love that mirror. Megan

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

So pretty! LOve the colors, you have been busy!
Thanks for linking up.
XO
Kristin

Cassie Bustamante said...

wow, you have been busy! that nightstand is STUNNING!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

All great pieces Peggy but I especially love the table top... how sweet!
Thanks for linking to Shabbilicious Friday.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Unknown said...

beautiful! I have a weekness for Angels and your are so pretty and that Duck Egg Table wow to die for!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...