Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Free Graphics Wednesday #21

Hello my blogger friends hope your week is going well.  I ‘m not feeling to well today so let’s get on with the freebies.

Please read the disclosure page before using images.

girlwfleurs
Lovely young girl with basket of flowers.


girlwfleurs1

paintingegg

Painting a work of art Easter Egg!


paintingegg1


cows

Cow with calf


cows2


pinkdogwoodcross
I know some of you are working on Easter Crafts so here is another lovely cross.

pinkdogwoodcross2
fan
I was so excited when I found this image its so rare to find a fan. I just love it.


fan2

fan3


easterbells

Finally, these lovely Easter bells.

So go make pretties! I would love to see what you have been doing with my images.  E-mail your image to pjhdesignsinfo@gmail.com and I may feature it. By doing so you agree that I may post your image on my blog and feel free to watermark it if you like.  ‘Til next time have fun, create, be happy.

signature

I'm sharing with the following parties:


Tuesday
One Project at A Time

Saturday
Get Schooled Saturday
Saturday Spotlight
Whatcha Got Weekend

Sunday
It's Party Time

2 comments:

Bobby le Tile said...

Oh, that flowery fan is simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

those are cute, I like the 1st one :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...