Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Was Featured!!!

Hello everyone I hope you are having a great weekend.  I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I have been featured today on Maryann Carabello's new blog "The Power of Paint" for my white & gray roses dresser.  You know Mary she has the wonderful blog Domestically Speaking and she started the new blog for all of us who love to paint.  Thanks for all of my followers for supporting me in what I do I appreciate each and everyone of you and read all your comments.












5 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Whoo Hoooo!!! I'm so happy for you Peggy. You did a wonderful job. You deserve it.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

It's no wonder you were featured....beautiful job! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you right back!
{HUGS},
kristi

Anonymous said...

The dresser is beautiful! I love the roses that you added! Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment, I am now following you back :-)

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Congrats on being featured! Beautiful piece! I hope this is the right PJH Designs - you mentioned you were following me, and I wanted to return the favor, but there wasn't a link back to your blog :) So now, I'm either following you back, or you have no idea who I am or where I came from - either way, it's nice to find your cute blog.

Sue said...

What a nice transformation! Adding the appliqués and using a different highlight color made the dresser special. Nice that u were featured, too. ~Sue

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...