Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite Projects of 2011

I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year that is blessed and all that you hope it will be.

I have only been blogging for a few months but I thought I would jump on the band wagon and share the five most visited post of 2011. You may click on the image to visit the full post.

Number five was "Crafty Day & Christmas Décor"



Number four was "Oh, la la" my blue and white French end table. One of my favorite pieces as the wash of Old White over the Louis Blue almost looked like suede. It sold the first day.


frenchieendtable1


Number three  was “What A Shame” another one of my favorites this year.  A lovely buffet with beautiful cherry wood inlay that had been hidden under a thick poly finish.


frenchbuffetafter2



Number two  was my “Dining Set Reveal” with the faux grain sack chair cushions. You may see the tutorial for the faux grain sack cushions here.




frenchtablechairs2_edited-1



Here's a close up of the chair cushions.


And the most viewed post of 2011 was….are you ready? Smile
“Bird & Roses Buffet”! This piece is painted in ASCP "Versailles" and the top was painted using a piece of old lace and spray paint leaving the wood showing through on the design.  Click the image for full tutorial.



birdlacedresser

birdsrosestop



I would like to thank each and everyone of my followers for choosing to follow my little blog and for all of your encouraging comments for the last five months. May God Bless and keep you through out the New Year.

Peggy




Sharing with the following parties.



Furniture Feature Fridays







4 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great choices Peggy. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.

Kathleen said...

Peggy, I couldn't pick a favorite project.They are all wonderful! The lace treatment is amazing! I am now searching for something to use it on. Thank you for being one of my first followers. A very, very, Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Hello ... it's nice to meet and follow you.
stop by sometime.


ciao bella
Creative Carmelina

kristiB said...

All of these came out great! Really love the Faux grain sack chairs!!!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...