Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beautiful Angel

Hi ya'll, hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.  We ate too much especially homemade ice cream and stayed in out of the heat! No fireworks its to dry around here for those.

I wanted to share an angel picture I put together for myself recently.  I found this icky, brown, plaster frame at a yard sale.  I painted it with silver acrylic paint and during the process broke a piece off the top, bummer, but my hubby glued it back together for me so I was still able to use it.  I had an angel graphic that I had been wanting to do something with that I got again from "The Graphic Fairy".  

I took a sheet of  scrapbook paper that was a dark silvery blue to a pale blue in the center and printed the angel out on the center part, which was tricky as I cut down a 12" x 12" sheet to fit my printer. I had picked up a piece of glass to fit at my local hardware store and DADA! a lovely picture to put in my yellow and blue bedroom.

Hope this really easy project inspires you today. Have a good one.



No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...